Whether work anxiety or study tension, stress has become an integral part of everyone’s life. People are in search of different ways to get relief from their mental and physical burdens. Western medicine offers different medicines to put an end to stress. However, herbal stress relief has become a holistic approach for many. Traditional Chinese Medicine is an integrated healing system rooted in China. With its practice for over centuries, it has become a part of the healthcare system nowadays too. Since it is a more natural way to manage stress, people are seen preferring Traditional Chinese Medicine to Western medicine. In this article, we are going to explore different Chinese herbs for stress relief. But before that, let’s take a look at the best store in the USA for innovative Chinese herbs.
My Dao Labs
Tired of being mentally anxious and stressed all the time? Start herbal stress relief therapy with My Dao Labs today! Their team includes skilled Chinese Medicine Practitioners who create innovative formulas for every health issue. To promote general wellness and overall health, this store is mainstreaming the use of Chinese herbs. With their enticing herbal products, get a harmonious balance of mind, life, and health. My Dao Labs offers an amazing formula to provide mental peace for every stressor.
- Emotional Balance: Provide a calm and happy state of mind! Emotional Balance from My Dao Labs is a perfect blend of 8 herbs to help relieve stress, alleviate anxiety symptoms, and boost mood on the whole. Moreover, it provides a unique increase in energy levels as well. For women who experience PMS symptoms, this formula is perfect for managing them. Emotional Balance comes in a pack of 15 sachets that are perfect to be carried for traveling. Welcome a happy mood and life with this creative herbal formula.
The Concept of Qi in TCM
Qi is the cornerstone of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It indicates the vital energy that flows through the human body. The main role of Qi is to provide a balance of health and vitality. Any disruption or blockage in Qi can cause serious physical and mental imbalances like stress.
Balancing Yin and Yang
TCM is also based on the concept of Yin and Yang. These contemporary forces are opposite to one another. You may experience stress as a result of an imbalance between the two. With TCM, you can provide a harmonious balance to Yin and Yang and thus, reduce stress.
Traditional Chinese Medicine for Stress Relief
Let’s take a look at the 5 famous ways through which Traditional Chinese Medicine can relieve stress.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture helps to release endorphins that act as natural pain-relievers and serve to boost mood. It helps to reestablish the body’s balance and improve the flow of energy. It also helps to activate the parasympathetic nervous system to put the body into a relaxation mode. All this contributes to lowering blood pressure, heart rate, and muscular tension.
- Chinese herbs: Chinese herbal formulas are effective in reducing stress levels and balance the organ systems. They help the body to provide a better response to stress. Some of the famous herbs that can help in stress relief are Ginseng, Dong Quai, Schisandra, Ho Shou Wo, and Astragalus. All these can help to provide a calm state of mind when you’re feeling anxious and stressed.
- Cupping and Gua Shua: Many people are seen to love cupping. These famous massage techniques help to improve blood circulation to deliver oxygen to tissues. Moreover, it also helps the body to remove cortisol and other chemicals. This contributes to healing and lowers stress and pain.
- Moxibustion: Moxibustion is a heat therapy. This is used on some of the acupuncture points that help to support and heal the nervous system. Also, it serves to boost the immune system and provides a balance to the body via the regulation of metabolic and endocrine systems.
- Ear Seeds: Ear seeds help stimulate acupuncture points in the ear. You can even take them home and let them on for a few days. Every time you massage the seed, it begins a series of reactions. These reactions are started in the neurological pathways that link the ear and brain. This provides a couple of benefits like calming the mind-body, reducing pain, eliminating insomnia, boosting immunity, and providing a state of mental clarity.
Read More: Traditional Chinese Medicine Online in USA
Just like several other health problems, Traditional Chinese Medicine has an extensive beneficial role in relieving stress. If you are looking for herbal stress relief ways, then My Dao Labs has the perfect holistic solution for you. Their innovative formula offers a way to brighten up your mood and reduce stress in a matter of moments. This refreshing drink is definitely a game-changer. So, shop online at My Dao Labs for the best TCM formulas.